Connecting your Airbnb account
In the backend, our API connection with Airbnb is constantly renewing. Unfortunately, it has a tendency to time out. When this occurs, you will receive an email notification to your account, as well as an alert banner will be displayed on top of the dashboard.
To connect, please follow the following steps
- Sign in to KeyNinja platform and go to your Connected accounts page
- If your account is disconnected, select the link icon located under the action column and give it a few seconds to reconnect.
- Once done, more icons will appear, refresh icon in the middle will start spinning (to show it's connecting)
- After it is reconnected, you can click on the pencil icon to manage your properties. Bookings will also start syncing in (refreshes every 1 hour)
- Please refresh the page as well if the loading time takes longer than 2 - 3 minutes.
How can I tell if my property is linked?
The connected label can be found beneath the status column in your edit listings page, the airbnb column in your property page, and on top of your property listing photo in your edit property page, making it simple to determine whether the merged/imported properties are connected.
To add a new property from your Airbnb account start by
Go to the 'Edit your account listing(s)' page and select the properties that you want to manage. Click on the Manage button to bring you to the Manage your Airbnb account page.
On the Manage your Airbnb account page, you can choose to:
- Import as new listing(s): This will bring your Airbnb listing in as a newly created listing/property in our system.
- Merge: This wil allow you to merge an existing property with a listing from Airbnb, without changing the configuration that you have set up prior.
Click here to learn more on how to Merge and Import your Airbnb Listings
Configuring your imported property
Select My Properties on the menu bar
- To configure your property, click on the edit button under the settings column.
- Toggle the services on/off or adjust the details to further customize the services.
- Remember to save your changes once you're done
Note: Toggling the services will automatically pull relevant bookings linked to your imported properties. For example, turning on key exchange services will only create key exchange jobs under your bookings
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com