Does your vehicle qualify to drive with KeyNinja? Requirements vary depending on the vehicle option you choose. For the safety of Ninjas, KeyNinja requires regular vehicle safety checks that Ninjas will need to pass in order to start driving for KeyNinja. It’s a good idea to check whether your choice of vehicle meets the city's requirements.
All vehicles used by Ninjas, regardless of what the vehicles are, must be:
- In excellent working condition
- no more than 8-seats, including the driver’s seat
- Registered in Victoria
- Free from cosmetic damage (e.g. scuff marks, scratches and indentations such as hail damage)
- Free from commercial branding
- Your vehicle needs to be a 1990 model or newer
- CTP insured
- You also need a full driver’s licence.
Further requirements apply to specific vehicle options - please refer to the sections below.
From October 1, 2019 all vehicles must have a 5-star ANCAP rating, or fall under our vehivle exemption policy.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com