Becoming a Ninja
KeyNinja is a platform that connects both Hosts and Ninjas all in one place. As a Ninja, you will be our service provider whom we would engage to handle guest check-ins and professional housekeeping for our clients. We expect our Ninjas to be quick on their feet, reliable, and honest. Your mission would be to ensure that all assigned jobs are completed in time and in a desirable manner.
Getting your documents ready
To be a Ninja, you must comply with Australian working rights, have a registered ABN, pass a police check and have your own public liability insurance.
These are the requirements for all Ninjas to be on the KeyNinja platform.
Before submitting your documents, make sure that you have this information checked:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a visa that permits you to work in Australia
- We do not accept applications from holiday visa holders
- Have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Have a background check or a National Police Check.
- Have access to a vehicle that meets our vehicle requirements.
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your passport or birth certificate.
- Your valid, full driver’s licence for your state or territory. Make sure to upload:
- Front side: All driver-partners in Australia must hold a valid, unrestricted driver's licence issued by the State in which they use the Ninja app. You must have held an Australian driver’s licence for at least 12 months.
- Backside: The back of your driver's licence must clearly show the licence number, change of address sticker (if any).
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months.
- In Victoria, you require a full Australian or New Zealand driver's licence for a minimum of 6 months.
- Proof of vehicle insurance as required in the state or territory you plan to drive in.
- All driver-partners are required to show proof of third party property damage or comprehensive vehicle insurance information for each vehicle on their profile.
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive.
- Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to drive in.
- Profile photo
- The profile photo must meet the following requirements:
- No hats or sunglasses
- You cannot use your driver's licence photo
- Make sure that your face and top of the shoulders are showing
- Your picture must be high quality with good lighting
- Make sure that it's only YOU in the photo
- Must be in the centre of the frame
Applying to be a Ninja
Apply as a Ninja via our website here. Upon submitting your documents, please follow the requirements listed above.
Make sure to upload all the documents separately. Do not combine the documents! Photocopied documents won't be accepted.
Once you have uploaded all documents, our team will get in touch to arrange for an interview and training session.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org