Effective July 1st 2023, we will be implementing minor changes to the allocated job times based on an analysis of historical data. It is important to note that while some job allocation times may change, the Ninja hourly pay rates will remain unchanged.
We regularly review KeyNinja’s pricing models and estimated job times every six months, taking into account the recorded times of all completed jobs. To ensure accurate timing and pricing models, we kindly request that you accurately record your job start and completion times on the KeyNinja platform.
Here’s what you need to know about the changes:
- Job allocation time for all property types will be reduced.
- Impact on your earnings: The reduced allocated time may result in earning less from a particular mission. However, it also means that more jobs can be allocated to you within the day.
Rest assured that the following will continue to apply:
- Payment for any extra time spent on the property after the host’s approval.
- Payment for the first job of the day bonus.
- Payment for additional travel when the property is located more than 10 kilometres away from the CBD.
- Payment of attendance fees if a job cannot be completed and the host/support approves the Ninja to leave.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the upcoming changes, please submit a ticket here. We value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us, and we are here to address any concerns you may have.